RAIL LOGIX INTERCHANGE INDUSTRIAL PARK
The state-of-the-art Rail Logix Dayton Interchange Industrial Park will accommodate 1,060 Rail Cars (expandable to 2,400+) with 272 Rail Car Spots of Interchange Track.
The Dayton Interchange Industrial Park offers unique synergies in the coordination and delivery of cars to rail-served tenants, enabling increased efficiencies and reduced operating costs. On-site service providers will safely coordinate the transloading of product, and the cleaning, maintenance and staging of outbound railcars as a turnkey service.
Services and Amenities Include:
- Located on Jointly Operated UP/BNSF Mainline
- Strategically Positioned on the Baytown Industrial Branch Line on the east side of Houston
- Access to the Port of Houston and the Local Petrochemical Complex, via I-10 and Hwy 99
- Guaranteed Same-Day Interchange Service
- Rail Car Cleaning, Transloading, and Maintenance Services Available On-Site
- Multiple Locomotives Assuring Uninterrupted Service
Secure, Access-Controlled Facility with 24-Hour Video
- Yard Management System Features Real-Time Inventory Control with Web-Based Customer Interface
- 100% Net Acreage Sites Available for Lease or Sale with Build to Suit Capabilities
About Rail Logix Dayton Interchange Industrial Park
For more information about Rail Logix Dayton Interchange Indusrial Park, please contact Rail Logix at 713-962-3200 or National property Holdings at 713-578-1234 for more details.