PECOS RAIL TERMINAL
Fully Planned & Engineered Project Ready for BTS, Sale or Lease! This property is situated in the heart of the Southern Delaware Basin in Reeves County less than five miles west of Pecos,TX. The site is located on Interstate 20 and will be served by the Union Pacific Railroad. The 435-acre site can accommodate both unit train and manifest traffic. This property is ideally positioned for oilfield service/supply companies and trans-loading of frac sand, pipe, crude oil, NGL’s and ethanol.
Services and Amenities Include:
- 100% Net Acreage Sites Available for Lease or Sale
- Accommodates Manifest and Unit Train Service
- Easy Truck Access for Transloading
- Served by the Union Pacific Railroad
- Twelve (12) Unit Train Loops with 135 Cars Each
- Thirteen (13) Manifest Transload Tracks with Capacity for 865 Cars
About Pecos Rail Terminal
For more information about Pecos Rail Terminal, please contact Rail Logix at 713-962-3200 or National Property Holdings at 713-578-1234 for more details.